Saturday 30 June 2012

My first exhibition, at West End Gallery, Leicester!

Lizzy Hewitt's first exhibition, to be held at West End Gallery, Leicester


















Such excitement in the House of Hewitt! 
Leicester's marvellous West End Gallery has agreed to hold an exhibition of my newest work, 'A Right Royal Street Party', together with earlier portraits!
It'll be my first ever exhibition!
Details have still to be finalised but we're looking initially at a two week period in July to be followed by a further two weeks if all goes well. Beyond that, who knows?!
Having said for years that I should widen my product range to allow more people to purchase and enjoy my artworks, my agent is in seventh heaven at the prospect of finally selling posters and prints of my paintings. 
I'm pretty pleased about it too!