Sunday 8 July 2012

'A Right Royal Street Party' - framed & displayed!

'A Right Royal Street Party' - framed & displayed
















Here's a quick peek at the interior of Leicester's West End Gallery; spacious, light, airy and very smart. I'm incredibly lucky to be holding my exhibition here.
As you can see, my painting of the Royal Family's own Jubilee bash, 'A Right Royal Street Party' is at last framed and displayed. Recent family & business portraits arrive next week.
The quality prints taken from the painting are excellent; the paper & colour reproduction are great and I'm delighted with them. The same can't yet be said of the posters but we'll keep going until they too are true copies of the original.
It looks like my exhibition will begin mid-July as it's going to take that long to get the products ready to buy online. I'd like a bigger variety of products, maybe table mats or decorative tins, but they'll have to wait until sales justify consideration, my agent says!
I suppose it's true, setting up the exhibition is already costing quite a bit.