Wednesday 12 September 2012

One month on & more visitor pics

It's already a month since my first ever exhibition, at Leicester's West End Gallery, came to an end. 
The business of being in exhibition was both exhilarating and exhausting; if I'd realised it beforehand, I'm not sure I'd have been so keen to go ahead.
No matter, one month on and fully recovered, I'm trying to repeat the exercise with an exhibition in London!
But I'm ahead of myself; in the last few days of the Leicester expo more friends and visitors popped in. So here, belatedly, are a few more pics:


Youbing Zhao enjoys the humour of Lizzy Hewitt's 'A Right Royal Street Party'






The original painting receives attention from Pedro Duarte 

 Leicester-based fine artist, Louise Ellerington, with 'A Right Royal Street Party'
Artist Lizzy Hewitt & Leicester hairdresser, Indy, 
with his business portrait, included in Lizzy's exhibition.