Wednesday 19 September 2012

Posters & Limited Edition prints remain available online!

The original of 'A Right Royal Street Party' for the moment remains at Leicester's West End Gallery. Despite many exhibition visitors the original unfortunately hasn't sold. Yet. But the good news is that more Limited Edition prints & posters were sold than expected AND I have a new commission to be getting on with, so I still have a smile on my face :)
All the borrowed, commissioned, business & family portraits have now been returned to their kind and generous owners. I'd like to thank each and every one of them for lending their pictures to my Leicester exhibition! Whilst I've thanked them all personally, this way I'm able to express my thanks publicly; as ever I'm deeply grateful to you all for all your support. Thank you.
Thanks too to all the friends, both old and new, who came along to the gallery to Meet the Artist. It was a real pleasure. Thank you for supporting my work and 'A Right Royal Street Party'. 
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Limited Edition prints & posters of the artwork remain available online from the West End Gallery. (Click here.) If you're able to visit the gallery you can also purchase framed prints, expertly assembled by framer, Liam. See under.
As for the future, I'd very much like to show 'A Right Royal Street Party' at a gallery in London. How feasible this may be I don't yet know, but I'm making enquiries and will keep you posted. Meantime, fingers crossed!

Liam assembles...
...expertly...


...and the framed picture should look like this!